Sushi + Doobie Rolling Workshop / September 9th / California /Tickets
Admit it. You’d like to brush up on those doobie rolling skills, right? Well then, you are cordially invited to join us for this fun event infused with education and entertainment! We’re certain you’ll leave the experience highly educated with a gift bag including enough product to do your “homework” with.
Turn your love of cooking and cannabis into an art form and learn how to make delicious cannabis-infused sushi!* Chef Victor, a professional sushi chef will guide you in the sophisticated art of infusing with cannabis as well as how to roll a doobie with flower provided by Hummingbird Medicinals! You’ll learn everything you need to know during this 2 hour, hands-on step-by-step workshop.
Our Hostess, Keiko Beatie will guide thirty students through the evening, which consists of:
– Pass Appetizers
– Infused Sencha Green Tea by Honey Pot Bear
– Vape Lounge
– Demonstration on how to roll a blunt and blow O’s by our Valedictorian: Comedian, Cannabis Activist, Producer/Co-host of The Budd @wolfiememes, Rachel Wolfson
– Demonstration on how to roll a Doobie by Chef Victor
– An education from Chef Victor on sushi history, including where to find it and how to know if it’s good fish
– An understanding of dosing
– Choosing the right flower to pair with your meal
– Proper grind on your Hummingbird Medicinals flower
– Preparing sushi rice
– Demonstration on how to roll sushi (Chef’s choice – vegetarian option available – infusion with Pot d’ Huile optional)
– Taste and smoke your labors
– Dessert by Pepper & Co.
Your ticket includes:
– Professional education
– Sushi rolling supplies so you may do your “homework”
– Gift bag of goodness
– Entry into the Vape Lounge
Afterwards, you’ll mingle with your new like-minded friends in while listening to delicious tunes by Controllerist, Jack Pharaoh and learning more about our sponsors’ products and how you can incorporate them into your own recipes.
About the Chef: Chef Victor comes to us from the great land of Alaska. Born and raised in the beautiful little city of Seward surrounded by natural skyscrapers and bountiful waters. He has been lucky enough to work with some of the highest quality seafood the world has to offer and accepts no less. Chef Victor has made sushi for over half his life, and for events such as the Stanley Cup, NBA finals, Americas Cup, Grammy’s and X-Games. The Dalai Lama, Larry David, and Bill Gates are just a few of his past customers.
Note: you will be standing while learning so please wear comfortable footwear
Join the HIGH DINING CLUB! Membership is free and comes with advanced notice of events, premier gift bags, and discounts on tickets. Application: http://www.highdining.club/join/
EVENT IS TO BE HELD IN SANTA ANA, CA. ADDRESS IS TO BE RELEASED TO TICKET HOLDERS 24 HOURS PRIOR.
The event is strictly 21 and over. All participants must have a valid MM Dr. Recommendation. Don’t have one yet? Get one from the comfort of your own home at: http://mju.nuggmd.com/