Join Ganjasana for a healing cannabis plant-spirit yoga ceremony. A transformative experience rooted in the Shipibo shamanism ancestral lineage. In a safe, sacred, setting, embody the practices of yoga, meditation and mindfulness as you connect with the ancient wisdom of the cannabis master plant!
Founded on the principles of permaculture, cannabis is cultivated in no-till, living organic soil and grown with sustainably conscious methods mindful of the health of the plant, the environment and the people. Complimented with selected heirloom genetic cultivars, ceremonies are designed to model the regenerative nature of building plant-spirit relationships. Learn tools for plant communication, from soil to flower, as you deepen your alignment of body, mind and spirit with the earth.
- Saturday January, 7th: 7-9:30 pm @ Earth Yoga Boulder – BOULDER, CO
- Saturday, February 4th: 2-4pm @ Samadhi Center for Yoga – DENVER, CO
- Friday, February 10th: 6-9 pm @ Earth Yoga Boulder- BOULDER, CO
- Saturday, March 11th: 7-9:30 pm @ Earth Yoga Boulder – BOULDER, CO
- Saturday, April 8th: 7-9:30 pm @ Earth Yoga Boulder – BOULDER, CO
- Deepen alignment of body, mind and spirit with the cannabis plant through the practices of yoga, meditation and mindfulness
- In a safe set and setting, learn about conscious cannabis consumption including proper dosing, delivery methods, cultivation techniques, and precaution
- Discover the benefits of cultivating and consuming cannabis grown in living organic soil without the use of toxins, fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, or synthetic chemicals in natural environments
- Learn how cannabinoids like Cannabidiol (CBD) work and how to incorporate the right cannabis cultivar into your yoga routine
- Learn powerful tools to build healthy relationships with cannabis spirit that are rooted in the ancient Shipibo Shamanic lineage
- Receive guidance to investigate the healing properties of cannabis in a supported space with a certified medicinal plant expert