Drai’s Nightclub offers panoramic partying on The Cromwell’s rooftop. Created by renowned nightlife and hospitality visionary Victor Drai, the combined space features 65,000-square-feet and an unparalleled view 11 stories high. Luxe design, LED lighting and modern technology systems fuse to create the sensual Las Vegas club’s social, multi-sensory atmosphere. Located on the famous corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Flamingo, Drai’s has quickly become the cradle of Vegas beach and nightlife. With more than 150 various indoor & outdoor seating options to accommodate its 4,500-guest capacity, embrace yourself for the sexiest space ever created. Featuring world famous EDM DJs and a growing list of live shows by award winning musicians, Drai’s has taken Beach and Nightlife into uncharted territory. Towering 11 stories above the Drai’s will change the way you see Vegas.
- 14 premier dance floor tables
- 8 upper dance floor tables
- 2 VIP balconies
- 15 mezzanine cabanas equipped with HD televisions and private bathroom and showers
- 8 luxury pools (2 main, 1 mezzanine, 5 bungalow)
- 8 elevated tables behind the DJ booth with 2 VIP restrooms
- 16 elevated VIP booths.
- 40 poolside daybeds