The worlds first cannabis wedding expo is coming to Colorado January 17th at the Point Gallery in Denver. The Cannabis Wedding Expo will be a fun and educational opportunity for couples and canna-businesses to come together to learn more ways about how to safely and intelligently bring cannabis into their special day in a classy and sophisticated way. These professionals in the wedding field are opening their mind and doors to cannabis weddings.
There will be professionals from the cannabis industry at the expo educating the participants about cannabis consumption safety, moderation for yourself and your guests, cannabis pairing with meals and drinks and much more
The expo will be hosted by Bec Koop of Buds and Blossoms and our good friend Philip Wolfe of Cultivating Spirits. Bec got her start in the cannabis industry in 2013 while working at a local dispensary in the high rockies. While working at the dispensary on weekdays and working her traditional wedding floral business on the weekends, she decided a fusion of her two passions was in order and she was proud to bring cannabis to the wedding scene in 2014. She realized how conservative the wedding industry was and still is and decided to become not the ‘black sheep’ but the ‘green sheep’ of the industry. Within the past six years, Philip’s work in the cannabis industry has ranged from opening dispensaries, to cultivating some of the finest herbs and throwing the most premier events in the cannabis industry. Recent press recognized Cultivating Spirits as the most sophisticated cannabis tourism company in the world which has thrown many events, including the groundbreaking ‘Cultivate your Roots’ dinner in Aspen.
- You will be able to meet 420 friendly vendors to meet your every need!
- You can book your vendors at the expo for your big day! Some vendors will offer special rates for those who book during this event!
- You will hear from professionals in the cannabis industry and canna-brides throughout the day sharing their experiences and advice!
- You will get a FREE copy of Colorado’s Wedding Sites & Services Resource guide!
- You will get a FREE copy of the show directory/resource guide that will also list other vendors and venues who were unable to participate in this expo!
- There will be opportunities to win awesome prizes and receive goodie bags!
- You might even have the opportunity to share you wedding story with the national and international media groups!
- You get to participate in HISTORY IN THE MAKING by joining the GREEN movement!
For more information on this great event please visit Cannabis Wedding Expo.
Stay Lifted – The Travel Joint