The Summit Recreational Retreat is a daytime gathering space like no other that also offers a master suite and bath for overnight accommodations. Cannabis users of all experience levels will find The Retreat to surpass every expectation.
First-time shoppers and seasoned cannaseurs alike will benefit from the insight and guidance provided by the hosts who can recommend dispensaries to visit before having a luxurious and spacious place to enjoy their cannabis products, enhanced with features like a 55″ Smart TV, a 7-person jacuzzi, fireplaces, and the Retreat’s Bliss Bar with Volcano vaporizer and electric nail dab rig.
This cannabis-focused members-only location brings all the high-quality amenities of a resort together with top-of-the-line 420 friendly accommodations. In addition to comprehensive packages, Summit Recreational Retreat has partnered with a range of providers to make every stay perfect by providing optional activities such as cannabis oil massages, and tours to local attractions.
One of these partnerships is with a highly knowledgeable Cannabis Concierge. Described as a combination of caregiver, coach, and personal shopper, the Concierge listens to your needs, questions and goals, arranges visits for you to appropriate dispensaries, assists in your decision-making process on which products to purchase, and shows you how to use these products back at The Retreat to achieve best results; all with one-on-one, personalized attention. These sessions take place at one or two of Denver’s finest dispensaries where guests are introduced to dispensary staff for unmatched guidance in the selection process of cannabis products.
Overnight guests who choose to relax and enjoy The Retreat and its amenities during the day receive a 50% discount on The Retreat’s Chill-out Package: 4-5 hours for $49/person; otherwise, the price without accommodations is $99/person for 4-5 hours without optional upgrades.
The Chill-out Package:
- Full access to The Retreat’s 1400 sq ft luxury retreat with two lounge areas, fireplaces, indoor 7-person jacuzzi, Bliss Bar with Volcano vaporizer and electric nail (dab rig for vaporizing cannabis concentrates) and other amenities.
- Instruction/demonstration of Volcano vaporizer and electric nail dab rig
- Light refreshments
- Personalized music genre
- 55″ Smart TV with cable, premium movie channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime and TEDTalks
- Free Wifi
- Transportation to and from your Denver-area hotel or Denver International Airport for one to six guests: $175+ (depending on location)
- A 60-, 75- or 90-minute, relaxing, therapeutic massage (with cannabis-infused or regular massage oil) with a licensed professional massage therapist: $120-$175/person
- A 45-minute cannabis workshop of your choice (refer to workshop descriptions below): $75/person
- Soak and Toke: A healthy, relaxing, detoxing, immune boosting and rejuvenating afternoon with ionic magnesium foot bath, BioMat session, hydrotherapy and the application of doTERRA therapeutic essential oils—a beautiful sensual experience: $75/person
- Private Local Tours: $25-$50/person
Each of our 45-minute workshops can be tailored to your specific interests.
- Cannabis 101: This workshop is for those new to cannabis, those who haven’t indulged in many years, or for those overwhelmed by the number of options in strains and ingestion methods. We’ll discuss health benefits, ingestion methods–when and how to use them, choosing the best cannabis strains for the desired effects, how to avoid getting too high–and what to do if you do.
- The Cannabis Spa: There are few things more healthy and connecting than a relaxing massage between loved ones. Learn how to create cannabis-infused massage oils, moisturizing bath bars and other cannabis-inspired spa products at home.
- The Conscious Cannabis Experience: “Now that I’m high and inspired..” For those who wish to take the consciousness-raising effects of cannabis to the next level: Learn how to use your cannabis sessions to enhance creativity, healing and personal growth.
- Couples Blissful Massage Techniques: Expand your abilities to connect with your loved ones. Learn basic massage techniques with a professional massage therapist.